Gratitude for Choosing Wild Sage Teas
Infusing Our Herbals may Transform your Life!
How to Place an Order
- You can order Wild Sage herbal teas by browsing our online shop. Orders are processed on a secure server and the payment gateway is secured by Paypal.
- Navigate to the product and then add the item to your cart.
- Orders can be paid for by credit card or by PayPal. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- You may also order by phone. Call 360-379-1222.
- You are welcome to order by check or money order. Send to:
WILD SAGE TEAS
2554 Gise Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368
- All domestic orders are shipped UPS or USPS. The shipping method we select is determined by the size and weight of the order to find best shipping rates.
- Please provide a street shipping address. Additional fees may apply to P.O. Boxes.
- Wholesale Account Rates may differ, and wholesale ordering online is available with established accounts and wholesale passwords (contact 360-379-1222 for more details).
- Local Delivery is available for Port Townsend, only.
- Local Pickup is available at the Sweetgrass Fulfillment Temple, only. Please call or email to arrange date and times.
Domestic Orders Shipping Time
Our goal is to ship orders within 3-5 business days of receiving the order. Typically, orders are shipped once or twice a week (Holidays excluded).
If you need your order mailed immediately we offer a Rush Service for an additional $10.00. Please let us know if you would like this service in the comments section of your order form.
International Orders are shipped once shipping charges have been approved (if requested) and paid for.
Domestic Shipping Rates
- Less than 1 lb, $7
- 1 lb – <3 lb, $12
- 3 lb – <9 lb, $16
- 9 lb or more, not to exceed $20
Please contact us for any items that you find unsatisfactory. For health and safety reasons, returns and/or exchanges are not accepted and we cannot offer refunds for products once purchased. All sales are final. Thank you! However, to assure your satisfaction with our products and will always make corrections for any errors or mistakes on our part.